Wasting Arrows is happy to announce that our league sign ups are open. League shooting is fun and exciting and we have leagues for every persuasion. From bowhunters to spot shooters and beginners to advanced archers we have a league for you to shoot in. Shooting with us is a way to enjoy the social and competitive aspect of the sport. League sign up fees will help pay for T-shirts for every shooter and prizes for top shooters. We will be starting League shooting in December. Sign ups are available at our Indoor Range located at 8975 Double Diamond Parkway Ste A-8, Reno, NV or you can post a comment here with your name and what leagues you would like to participate in.
We will be offering the following leagues:
- Monday Night Bowhunter League -NFAA Paper Animal targets. Starts December 10th.
- Tuesday Night 300 League -For all skill levels and styles 60 arrows at a five spot or single spot target. Starts December 11th.
- Thursday Night Las Vegas 3 Spot – For serious spot shooters. Starts December 13th
- Friday Night Trap Archery Leagues– Two Archer Teams Starts December 14th
- Saturday Night Bare Bow 300– No sights or releases 80 CM FITA NASP Targets, 30 arrows, great for beginners and youth shooters – no sign ups fee just come in and shoot scored rounds. Starts December 8th.
League shooting starts at 7:00 pm. League to progress for 6 weeks, excluding Christmas week. The first two weeks of shooting will establish handicaps. Make up shoots will be allowed. Prizes for top shooters to be determined by number of participants.