Hello to all of our fellow toxophilites (Lover’s of Archery);We are excited to announce that with the Governor’s Phase 2 announcement we will be reopening the range side of our store. You will be able to shop in store, peruse our awesome inventory of bows, and archery equipment. You will also now be able TO SHOOT BOWS ON THE RANGE starting Tuesday June 2nd.Of course, we’ll have to implement some changes and maintain social distancing on the range. This is all new territory so please bear with us as we work to make the range safe for all our customers.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or if someone around you hasn’t been feeling well. Please wait 2 weeks after any symptoms have passed before coming to the range.
- We will be separating groups on the range shooting line, and we would appreciate it if you would maintain the distancing down at the targets as well. Please be respectful of other patrons and maintain a 6′ separation.
- All rental equipment will be wiped down and sterilized after each use. We ask that all customers renting equipment use hand sanitizer prior to use.
- All of our staff will be required to wear masks. Customers are strongly encouraged to do so as well.
- We will have hand sanitizer for all customers to use at the counter.
- We will not be running any JOAD, group classes, or leagues until Phase 3. As it is impossible to maintain social distancing. We will resume private lessons. Private lessons can be booked on our website: www.wastingarrows.com.
- We will have a new waiver you will need to sign.
Until we get full use of our facility and can start group lessons we will still be operating with modified hours.
Retail Hours will be:
Tuesday-Friday 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Saturdays 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Closed Sundays and Mondays
We would like to thank everyone for their patience and support!Feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (775 852-6214)Hope to see you soon!